Purchase 2019 Bichon Bash Tickets - 3 Step Process
Step 1 - Read the Assumption of Risk
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
By attending the Bichon Bash, I agree to the following:
1. To release and hold harmless Bichon Frise Club of America Charitable Trust (BFCACT), its agents, employees and directors, for any and all claims of liability and damages, including reasonable attorney fees, from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense that may occur to me while attending the Bichon Bash;
2. Should I choose to attend the Bichon Bash with my dog(s) and should any injury occur to any person, other animal or property as a result of the behavior of my dog(s) at the Bash, whether expected or unexpected, regardless of the stimulus for the behavior (i.e., animal's spontaneous conduct, the conduct of another animal, the conduct of another person or thing, or a combination of any of these things), I will be solely liable and be held responsible for any injury or property damage that results therefrom (including reasonable attorneys fees) and that I will indemnify, hold harmless, protect and defend BFCACT , its agents, employees and directors, for any and all claims of liability and damages, including reasonable attorney fees from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense resulting from the behavior of my animal(s);
3. To report any and all such injuries immediately to BFCACT;
4. That in bringing my pet(s) to the Bichon Bash, I understand that I am doing so at my own risk, cost, and expense and I release BFCACT from any claim of loss, damage or injury to the animal(s).
5. My pet is healthy, free from parasites and has all the required vaccinations including rabies, distemper and bordetella. Talk to your vet about suggested vaccinations 3-4 weeks in advance.
Step 2 - Register all Attendees - thru Sept 13
Complete the information below to send us a list of names of your party members that have purchased tickets.
Don't forget to send us your Bichon names as well so we can make them a beautiful bandana to wear at the event!
Step 3 - Purchase Tickets
The easiest way to pay is by Paypal.
If you prefer to pay by check:
Make the check payable to BFCACT.
Send check to 6006 Creekstone Lane, Centreville VA 20120.
Check must be postmarked by September 10th to be valid.